Pre-Owned Original Meccano Parts
We offer a full range of Pre-Owned Original Meccano parts for sale, at competitive prices. These cover the period from early 1920s Nickel, some 1930s Dark Red and Dark Green, 1940s Blue and Gold, through the more common 1950s Red and Mid Green, late 1960s Light Green, late 1960s Black and Silver parts, and the 1970s + 1980s Blue, Yellow and Zinc period, plus the 1970s Highway, Crane and Army Multikit Parts. You will also find Electrikit and Elecronics set parts. There are also parts available from the late period in Dark Blue, French Blue and French Yellow, plus many of the modern small plastic parts, tri-flat axles and Allen head bolts.
You can distinguish between reproduction and original parts by the part description - all the original Meccano parts have 'Original' at the end of the part description and an 'O' at the end of the part reference.
If you purchase these parts, please understand the following :-
- All the Pre-Owned Original parts will be second hand. These parts will probably have some small signs of use, but will be in generally good to excellent condition. Some of the more modern parts may be completely unused.
- The photographs on the website are designed to show what the parts look like, rather than an indication of the condition.
- Some parts supplied will be in better condition than others - parts which are commonly used in modelling are harder to find in good condition. Stock is changing continuously so I cannot guarantee the condition of any particular part.
- Generally, the newer the part, the better the condition is likely to be. 1930s Blue and Gold parts will be in fair condition at best, 1950s Mid Green in good condition, and more recent modern parts in good to unused condition.
- There may be some scratches or paint loss on painted parts, or minimal creases on flexible plates.
- The parts supplied will be genuine original Meccano parts as far as it is practical to assertain.
- If you are very particular about your requirements (ie Binns Road only, French only etc.), please email me before placing an order or put your requirements in the order comments then I can advise you of the stock condition.